WHAT IS IRON COMPLEX?
Iron complex is a multi-vitamin supplement that is particularly to prevent treat or prevent low blood levels.
Iron is an important mineral that the body crucially needs to produce red blood cells and keep you in good health. Vitamin B12 is important for growth, cell production, and nerve function. Vitamin C improves the absorption of iron from the stomach.
Tom Oliver Nutrition Iron Complex comprises iron with malic acid, vitamin C and vitamin B2 for optimum iron absorption. It is especially suitable for persons who are sensitive to standard iron supplementation.
- One a day formula
- Take Crucial to people susceptible to inorganic iron supplementation
- Beneficial for people with malabsorption and poor iron standing
- Iron supports the transport of oxygen in the body
- Iron, vitamin B2 and vitamin C helps to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Iron adds to the normal cognitive function
- Iron helps to ensure normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Vitamin C and vitamin B2 are antioxidants that contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
As a food supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably at meal time, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
This is a food supplement and not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.